Department of Industrial training and Employment (DITE), Government of Karnataka
collaborated with UNDP – Disha project to set up Youth Employability Service (YES)
Project Management Unit (PMU) at Bangalore to support DITE initiatives like
upgradation of employment exchange, apprenticeship cell and kaushalkar initiative.
The Yes Center project outlines the technical assistance from UNDP - Disha Project
towards up-gradation of district–level employment exchange networks in the state into
“Youth Employability Service (YES) Centers” that offer end to end skill solutions
and lifecycle services for job-seeking youth of Karnataka ranging from career
guidance, counseling, apprenticeship opportunities and jobs as well as postplacement
support. For those requiring further skilling for desired job opportunities, the
YES Centers also serve to inform and connect to various skill training
opportunities/training providers available in Karnataka. The business sectors that
absorb the human resources are thus expected to be a key stakeholder in the YES
DITE signed MoU with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to set up a state level
Project Management Unit (PMU) under the Commissioner, DITE, so that the PMU
ensures that the YES Centers serve as a one-stop solution to a range of employability
services and create an organized ‘Employment Marketplace’ in smaller cities and
towns of the state.
Applications are invited for the following YES PMU Job positions to be recruited and
placed by Confederation of Indian Industry(CII) in 1-year fixed term contract:
- Project Manager – 1 position
- Deputy Manager – 4 positions: Training; Employment; Apprenticeship; MIS and
Proposed Remuneration –
- Project Manager – Rs.1.30 Lacs per month all inclusive
- Deputy Project Manager – Rs.80,000/- per month all inclusive
The detailed job description for the YES PMU positions is attached in the following
Please submit your full application by sending a covering letter and an updated resume
to “ Yes.email@example.com” with "Application YES PMU and *applied position*" in
the subject of your email.
- Please indicate clearly your availability in the covering letter.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- For any query on this position please e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- The deadline for applications is 5th August 2018.